Monday, November 29, 2010

Every adventure needs a beginning...

As every other adventure needs a beginning so does a blog...
I suppose a basic introduction is in order?
  
I am 28 year old Momma to a wild, bright and quickly growing Avalon who as of now stands at 3.5 years old (going on 35 most days).  By day I work for an airline and after 6 years still adore my job (even during the Christmas line ups); by night I am an artist, a crafter, a chef, a amateur seamstress and  traveller.   
Now that My Avalon has become a little girl we have began to take journeys together on a more grand scale which usually leads to many hilarious stories, stunning photographs and extraordinary experiences. All of which we would like to share with you!

I will be back in a day or so to share a trip we took this summer and hopefully gain some knowledge of the blogging world!

No comments:

Post a Comment